Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shipping Info for the Calendars

Hey Everyone,
I have all the information that you have been asking for:
Ok for those of you that live outside the Owasso Area that would like to have your calendar shipped these are the shipping costs.
Oklahoma Residents $5.00
Surrounding States (Texas Kansas Arkansas Missouri) $7.00
If there is someone that lives outside these few states please let me know and I will get you the correct amount.
Our address is
8810 N 143rd E Ave
Owasso, OK 74055
Please include your shipping address and how many calendars you would like.
For those who live in Owasso I am planning on having a couple pick up times and locations I will let you know as soon as I have a place and date.

Again thank you so much for all your support, prayers and love you have been sending our way. Each and every blog comment, facebook message, call and text mean the world to us.
I can't wait to tell our little peanut how much he/she is loved.
~Erin

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy I know Erin emailed you directly so you have all the info : )
    Thanks so much for your support of the Erin & Eric!
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete