Thursday, October 28, 2010

Amnio Results

I am writing this post with a very heavy heart. We got the results of our amnio and our baby has been diagnosed with Trisomy 13. Obviously we are devastated by this news. Our Dr. has given us no hope that our baby will be able to survive. Because of the chromosomal problems along with the severe heart problem there are so many health problems that our Dr thinks that the baby will not survive the pregnancy. We know that this is going to be a rough few weeks/months but we know that our baby will be made perfect in heaven and we will see him again, that brings us so much comfort.
Soooo many people have been so generous with the fundraiser. I will never forget each and every person that has been supportive of us during this time. It has meant more than I can ever express. I would like to send the money back to those of you who have already sent us checks. I would love to still make calendars for those who want one, but I completely understand if you don't and would like your money. I have had so much fun making the calendars and it has given me something to keep my mind busy, so just by ordering one you helped me so much.
If you would still like one please just leave a post on the wall. I will be sending all other checks out this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Erin...my heart just breaks for you and Eric. I am praying for you daily. May God give you strength during this difficult time.

    I would still like to order a calendar from you.

    God Bless,
    Dawn Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across you blog and want you to know that I have you and your family in my prayers. My husband and I lost many babies before our first little miracle was born. To some extent, I understand. I'm sending lots of love and hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete