Sunday, October 24, 2010

Feeling Anxious

Since the minute I found out that our baby had a heart problem I've wanted to know more. I have hounded any and every person that I could that may know something about babies and heart problems and even chromosomal problems. I have spent countless hours googling and reading and researching. This week we hope to found out more about our little peanut. I have an amnio scheduled for tomorrow and am seeing a high risk dr. Friday. This week it seems very likely we will get some answers. I have been waiting for this week........and all of the sudden I am terrified to know. We want to know and we need to know. I just am afraid of what we are going to find out. I think I have prepared myself for the worst, but of course I am hoping and praying for the best. I am so thankful that Drs. are able to run certain tests that allow us to know as much about our baby as possible. This is so important so that we can be ready and we can get the right Drs. who can get a plan of action together. It's just all so overwhelming. Please pray that we get good news this week. Thank you all so much for support and prayers!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for good news! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I am not in anyway saying that I know exactly how you are feeling but think I have experienced some of it. Back in february we thought Hadley was having seizures due to weird head movements and eye rolling. We had to have an EEG and I was griped with fear, search the Internet, made phone calls, and felt like I was going crazy. I got sick of feeling like I was going to throw up or need te nearest toliet with every thought, so I started memorizing uplifting sayings, and scripture. The one I often still find myself saying is "I will not fear neither shall my heart be afraid" John 14:27. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending your sweet family and that sweet peanut up in prayer! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin & Eric: Lucy and I will be thinking of you and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete